Tuesday, July 29, 2014

My likes

I think I'm well rounded in things I like, but I'm not entirely sure. I like to read, I read a lot of fantasy, some sci-fi, comics, erotica & random facts stuff. I used to read a lot of mystery but it doesn't really interest me anymore, since I can get mysteries in fantasy & sci-fi books. I write, not as much as I should, but I love to. Apparently I've been telling stories since I was little, I would line up my teddy bears & tell them stories according to my mom. I have a lot of stuff in my head that I need to get out onto paper, that's one of the reason's I'm trying to get in the habit of blogging again, just so I do actually write something. I like TV, but only certain shows, there's a lot of things I don't like on TV. I currently watch Supernatural, Castle, NCIS, NCIS: LA, Murdoch Mysteries, Elementary, Sherlock, Father Brown, Doc Martin, Nickelodeon's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, My Little Pony's Friendship is Magic, The Daily Show when I catch it & the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson, which I am so upset that he's leaving n December. I love going to the theatre to watch movies. I love all the Marvel movies, the ones done by Marvel Studio's. My issues with the X-Men movies I'll get into in another post. I knit, I bake, I can cook, I just prefer to bake, I can sew by hand, I would like to learn to sew with a sewing machine. I love YouTube & subscribe to a lot of channels, SourceFed & SourceFed NERD, Philip Defranco, vlogbrothers, Crash Course, Mental Floss, SciShow & SciShow Space, For Human People's, Animalist, DNews, & a shit ton of Disney channels. I love love love Disney. I know they're not perfect, trust me I know, but I still admire them in their entertainment, guest services & their corporate social responsibility. (I might do a whole post on this too) I drink Tea not coffee, coffee's gross, I love chocolate, I have a sweet tooth. I prefer Marvel over DC, especially in their social progressiveness, coloured superhero's, gay, bi & other sexuality superhero's, superhero's from all different faiths, Marvel really represents the world when it comes to their universe. If you've noticed there's like nothing so far in music, I'm not a huge music fan, at least not in the way some people are, I like what has a decent beat & something I could sing along to, also if it was on Sesame Street, The Muppet Show, or in a Disney movie I'll probably sing it.

No comments: