Friday, July 04, 2014

Independence Day/Lolo's Birthday

Before anyone even asks, no that's not my niece's name, it was something she called herself when she was like a year and a half.

Today we are off to Center Island and Centerville (weird side-note, my mom's talking to a friend of hers on the phone about a cat possibly killing a bird in her friends neighborhood and mom keeps going on about 9 & 10 kitten litters, & people drowning cats.) There is a free kids fest at Centreville today with face-painting & farm animals, my niece will love it, she loves animals. She went through a monkey phase & now she's in the middle of a pony phase, which is enhanced because of My Little Pony's, which she loves. I have to say I'm not sure if she's actually watched an episode of the show though. I have this playlist on YouTube I made for her of different songs that she liked, songs that I thought she would like, so it's mostly filled with Disney, Muppet's & Sesame Street, but I added some My Little Pony in there & she loves it too, drives my brother nuts! Worst now is she loves dance songs, the more electronic the better apparently.

My dad & his girlfriend are in the city & they're coming with us to Centerville, mom was going to come, but now she doesn't want to, one because my dad's going to be there & two she doesn't think she can stand Centerville for all day, so I will be taking so many photo's & probably some video for her. I am already covered in sunscreen & it's a little chilly so I'll be wearing a jacket. Also I'm bringing an extra t-shirt because my youngest niece, who's 4-months, pukes a lot & I don't' think I wanna smell like baby puke all day.
I'm gonna grab something to eat, we'll be leaving soon & driving everyone on TTC nuts with two strollers today. In advance, I'm sorry.

No comments: