Thursday, July 24, 2014

Archery injury

This is my injury from archery on Monday night. That's right I did archery on Monday!!! It was so much fun! 
My brother took his wife for archery lessons for her birthday, that had so much fun that they went out & bought a bow, arrows, quiver, arm & finger guards. There's a public archery range behind the Ontario Science Centre. Meet some nice archers there, some who are really good & some that are just as bad as us. Seriously everyone there was super nice, one guy let use use his bug spray cause we were getting eaten alive! 
Can't wait to go again, bought one of those Off Clip on things, see how that goes. Plus me & my sister-in-law were talking about what targets we want to take with is. I just don't know if I despise anyone enough to shoot them. Maybe I'll just shoot at politicians?

No comments: