Friday, July 18, 2014

Man I currently hate people

Ok, hate is a strong word, but God does everyone annoy me right now. I know why I'm currently like this & unfortunately biology & missed drugs have accumulated at the same time. BTW those are legal prescription drugs. So now everything that goes wrong sends me into a downward spiral of rumination of things that aren't' going right & I don't want to be around anyone at all. All I want to do right now is watch YouTube video's & finish knitting my nieces blanket, that's it, so simple right? Except I'm supposed to be looking for a job, I've had to help out with my brother's dogs, & I have to do things to keep me alive, like eat & go to the bathroom. Wait does going to the bathroom actually keep me alive? I know an infected bladder would be bad, so lets go with yes. I know these are first world problems, but I'm still annoyed.

No comments: